<body>
INFORMATION
thy blog owner.
SYlvia Ng!
RP DPHM

TAGBOARD
hear your voice.
A tag would be nice. :D
Width <200. Thank you.


AFFILIATES
the big big world.
- 402 *
- Alvin *
- Ama *
- Andrew *
- Fana *
- Fiah *
- Jennie *
- Jia Zhen *
- Jun Jie *
- Livian *
- LiWen *
- Myra *
- Natalie *
- Nicola *
- Pamela *
- Perri *
- RuiLing *
- Royston *
- SiJie *
- Shafiqah *
- Thida *
- Ugine *
- Usa *
- WeiLiang *
- WenChi *
- YaYuan *
- Yu Wen *
- Zafirah *
- ZiXin *
- yox *


MUSIC
the big big world.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Sunday, November 30, 2008
    Title :
    Time : 6:52 AM

    Seriously I need more hours of sleeping time! Yest work full and today is also full! TIRED!! Muscles are aching!! Work was quite fun as what I expected it to be caused I know 2 cute friends and 2 cute Aunties(most of the aunties are always cute!they can ask u the same thing again and again!) HAHA!!
    And the customers today are certainly better than those I met yesterday! So there is this "cute" customer who is a auntie ask me 2 question^^. She ask: How old are u?! Soo I replied 17 and She asked another question(which I never expected!)Do u have a bf?! Then I was like eerrrr! So straight right!^^ There is this "ang mong" little girl who is damm cute also! Can u imagine she can sing in front of everyone when she is only like 4 years old:DHAHA! There is also this blur little friend she helped me to carry all those boxes and in the end she forget to bring back her own laptop! funny right! :p
    OK! tml is Mon AGAIN! HATE MONDAY MAN!