A day spent at the beach:D Was supposed to cycle but in the end ended up with roller blades! Which I have never touched for years! And it is really torturing to ask me to learn it again under the hot sun! So as expected I fell a few times before I can slowly balance myself!
HAHA! But I did enjoy myself today:D It was fun trying hard to balance myself and climbing up on my feet when I fall! (some photos are taken)
So after that went to popular as 姑姑 want to buy Christmas presents! So sth happen that upset us:(( I find that she should not do things so straight and seriously follow everything rule by rule! Cant she just have a change or at least look at who her customer is?! She Nearly gt herself into Trouble! And I must admit that the service is very very slow today!!! I was getting impatient while waiting for my turn to pay!
Something funny happen today while we are taking our photos:D
姑姑 was holding the phone as she was helping us take photos so I think she accidentally press some buttons and the camera screen was gone!So she was saying out loud: "Eh the camera lost already!" Just nice there is this photographer who happen to be behind us heard what she say and was laughing to himself! So retarded!!
Another funny thing is while we are roller blading there is big DOG which pass by us.___. And the dog's saliva was on the path which it has walked past!! And what happen was 姑姑 say that:"eeee the dog mouth is so big that its saliva is all over the floor!" So I think the dog's owner heard as he turned back look and us and laugh to himself and began to tell his friend beside him!(Another RETARDED fellow laughing to himself)..
So here are the Photos!!
Nice Scenery YA??!
Artist Back View
SHAKY Bridge
Look weird arh??
Lastly My cousins:D