<body>
INFORMATION
thy blog owner.
SYlvia Ng!
RP DPHM

TAGBOARD
hear your voice.
A tag would be nice. :D
Width <200. Thank you.


AFFILIATES
the big big world.
- 402 *
- Alvin *
- Ama *
- Andrew *
- Fana *
- Fiah *
- Jennie *
- Jia Zhen *
- Jun Jie *
- Livian *
- LiWen *
- Myra *
- Natalie *
- Nicola *
- Pamela *
- Perri *
- RuiLing *
- Royston *
- SiJie *
- Shafiqah *
- Thida *
- Ugine *
- Usa *
- WeiLiang *
- WenChi *
- YaYuan *
- Yu Wen *
- Zafirah *
- ZiXin *
- yox *


MUSIC
the big big world.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009
    Title :
    Time : 7:58 AM

    This year birthday was GREAT! Finally I am able to watch M18 Movies!! YAY!!! Just a quick update what happen yest and today:) Had a surprise Birthday celebration during lunch time:D Even though it is not really a surprise because I already sensed sth wrong when everyone came tgt! But I would still like to say thank-you to Chelsea, Ee Wen, Li Yan, Joyce, Jia Zhen, Yao Wen and Jun Jie for the cake and Pooh! THANK-YOU! Next up is Wendy Choy and Ven Huey for the Piglet:D Thank-You the piglet is so CUTE!!:D:D And tks to all those who wishes me a Happy Birthday whether it is on Facebook, Msn, Friendster or by Sms. Let me start by the first MSG I received… Liwen, Brian, Christine, Joesphine, Li Bing, Wen Chi, Hui Yun, Jun Jie, Yu Wen, Li Yan, Qi Hua, Dan, Yeo Hao, Wei Ling, Jie Ying, Jia Zhen and Helen! I hope there is nobody that I missed out! That should be all ba!:J As for today went SHOPPING With Chelsea!:) So here are the photos:)









    That all! BYE! NITE:)