<body>
INFORMATION
thy blog owner.
SYlvia Ng!
RP DPHM

TAGBOARD
hear your voice.
A tag would be nice. :D
Width <200. Thank you.


AFFILIATES
the big big world.
- 402 *
- Alvin *
- Ama *
- Andrew *
- Fana *
- Fiah *
- Jennie *
- Jia Zhen *
- Jun Jie *
- Livian *
- LiWen *
- Myra *
- Natalie *
- Nicola *
- Pamela *
- Perri *
- RuiLing *
- Royston *
- SiJie *
- Shafiqah *
- Thida *
- Ugine *
- Usa *
- WeiLiang *
- WenChi *
- YaYuan *
- Yu Wen *
- Zafirah *
- ZiXin *
- yox *


MUSIC
the big big world.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Wednesday, March 4, 2009
    Title :
    Time : 6:44 AM

    First post of the month!:) First thing first..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!:D


    Oh well was working as normal today;) Indeed everything go smoothly....
    But there is this old lady whom I encounter today>>>
    She told me that she just apply for her member card late last year but how come we send her a letter to ask her to pay again... So I waited for her take her letter out... And after she took the letter out I realised that it is not from us not but from Polyclinics instead.! So I tried telling her that It is from POLYCLINIC BUT she dun understand what is Polyclinice So I seacrh my brain for the correct chinese to use so that she will understand.. But I dont know what is the chinese word for Polyclinics.. And I told her Is somewhere where you visited the doctor!! HAHHA! And like finally she understand what I am talking about! HAHHA! Then after that she was telling me that because she thought that the logo looks very alike so she thought that we send her the letter!! How creative is that... Recognising the store by the logo!! :) But she is quite a nice old lady la:)